Hailed as "Michael Moore's most powerful film yet" (Sophia A. McClennen, Salon), Fahrenheit 11/9 is a provocative and comedic look at the times in which we live. It will explore the two most important questions of the Trump Era: How did we get here, and how do we get out?
- Rent $5.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Fahrenheit 11/9 finds Michael Moore in fine fighting form, delivering a political call to action that ranks among his most effective works.
Moore's subjective, serious docu is cautionary, urgent.
Cast & Crew
- Universal Pictures
- © 2018 State Run Films. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.