From Oscar®-winning director Damien Chazelle and star Ryan Gosling, First Man is the riveting and triumphant story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the events leading to the extraordinary Apollo 11 flight—one of the most dangerous missions in history.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: First Man uses a personal focus to fuel a look back at a pivotal moment in human history - and takes audiences on a soaring dramatic journey along the way.
Intimate, serious drama about reluctant space hero.
Cast & Crew
- Universal Pictures
- © 2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.