Academy Award® Winners Matt Damon and Christian Bale star in FORD v FERRARI, based on the true story of visionary American car designer Carroll Shelby (Damon) and fearless British-born driver Ken Miles (Bale), who together build a revolutionary race car for Ford Motor Company and take on the dominating race cars of Enzo Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966. Based on the true story.
- Rent $5.99
- Buy $19.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Ford v Ferrari delivers all the polished auto action audiences will expect -- and balances it with enough gripping human drama to satisfy non-racing enthusiasts.
Entertaining, well-paced racing biopic has strong language.
Cast & Crew
- 20th Century Fox
- Action & Adventure
- © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1, Dolby 7.1)
Cantonese (Subtitles), French (Subtitles, Stereo), Hebrew (Subtitles), Hindi (Subtitles), Icelandic (Subtitles), Indonesian (Subtitles), Korean (Subtitles), Malay (Subtitles), Portuguese (Subtitles), Russian (Subtitles), Simplified Chinese (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo), Thai (Subtitles), Traditional Chinese (Subtitles), Ukrainian (Subtitles), Vietnamese (Subtitles)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.