Hollywood superstar Bette Midler (Beaches) joins Sarah Jessica Parker (Honeymoon in Vegas) and Kathy Najimy (Sister Act) as three outlandishly wild witches who return from 17th Century Salem for a night of zany fun and comic chaos. After they're accidentally conjured up by some unsuspecting pranksters, the tricky 300-year-old trio sets out to cast a spell on the town and reclaim their youth - but first they must outwit three pesky kids who are determined to foil their scheme! Loaded with bewitching laughs and magical special effects, "Hocus Pocus" is an outrageous comedy that's sure to entertain everyone.
- Rent $2.99
- Buy $19.99
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 4.4/10
- Fresh 13
- Rotten 32
Critics Consensus: Harmlessly hokey yet never much more than mediocre, Hocus Pocus is a muddled family-friendly effort that fails to live up to the talents of its impressive cast.
Rollicking Halloween fun for tweens and up.
Cast & Crew
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Kids & Family
- © 1993 The Walt Disney Company, All Rights Reserved
- English (United States) (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (France) (Stereo), Portuguese (Brazil) (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.