Three are dead. Who is Number Four? From director D.J. Caruso (Disturbia) and producer Michael Bay (Transformers), comes this gripping, action-packed thriller. John Smith (Alex Pettyfer) is an extraordinary teen masking his true identity to elude a deadly enemy sent to destroy him. Living with his guardian (Timothy Olyphant) in the small town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events, his first love (Dianna Agron, TV's Glee), powerful new abilities and a secret connection to the others who share his incredible destiny. I Am Number Four is an explosive, suspense-filled ride that will take you to the edge of your seat and beyond.
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 4.8/10
- Fresh 53
- Rotten 111
Critics Consensus: It's positioned as the start of a franchise, but I Am Number Four's familiar plot and unconvincing performances add up to one noisy, derivative, and ultimately forgettable sci-fi thriller.
Sci-fi thriller/teen romance isn't as good as the book.
Cast & Crew
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- © 2011 DREAMWORKS II DISTRIBUTION CO., LLC
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.