Hoping to reverse a 'curse' that's hung over his family for generations, Jimmy Logan (Channing Tatum) hatches a plan to rob the Charlotte Motor Speedway during the Coca-Cola 600, NASCAR's biggest race of the year. He convinces his bartender brother Clyde (Adam Driver) and hairdresser sister Mellie (Riley Keough) to help him pull everything off--but first they have to break the bomb maker Joe Bang (Daniel Craig) out of jail in broad daylight. Academy Award® winner Hilary Swank plays a no-nonsense FBI agent determined to bring the Logans to justice and keep them from racing away with the loot in this high-speed caper from Academy Award®-winning director Steven Soderbergh.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 7.4/10
- Fresh 230
- Rotten 20
Critics Consensus: High-octane fun that's smartly assembled without putting on airs, Logan Lucky marks a welcome end to Steven Soderbergh's retirement -- and proves he hasn't lost his ability to entertain.
Very funny, clever heist movie has some action, language.
Cast & Crew
- Bleecker Street
- Action & Adventure
- © 2017 Bleecker Street Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Spanish (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.