With all of the wonder, adventure and thrills synonymous with one of the most popular and successful series in cinema history, this all-new motion-picture event sees the return of favorite characters and dinosaurs—along with new breeds more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before. Welcome to "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom." Stars Pratt and Howard return alongside executive producers Steven Spielberg and Colin Trevorrow for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom." They are joined by co-stars James Cromwell, Ted Levine, Justice Smith, Geraldine Chaplin, Daniella Pineda, Toby Jones, Rafe Spall and Isabella Sermon, while B.D. Wong and Jeff Goldblum reprise their roles.
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom adds another set piece-packed entry to the blockbuster franchise, although genuinely thrilling moments are in increasingly short supply.
Intense dino sequel has scary, jump-worthy violence.
Cast & Crew
- Chris Pratt
- Bryce Dallas Howard
- Rafe Spall
- Justice Smith
- Daniella Pineda
- James Cromwell
- Toby Jones
- Ted Levine
- B.D. Wong
- Isabella Sermon
- Geraldine Chaplin
- Jeff Goldblum
- Juan Antonio Bayona
- Universal Pictures
- Action & Adventure
- © 2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.