Will (Ben Foster) and his teenage daughter, Tom (Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie), have lived off the grid for years in the forests of Portland, Oregon. When their idyllic life is shattered, both are put into social services. After clashing with their new surroundings, Will and Tom set off on a harrowing journey back to their wild homeland. From the director of Academy Award®- nominated Winter's Bone, critics are hailing this film as "powerful from start to finish" (Los Angeles Times).
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Leave No Trace takes an effectively low-key approach to a potentially sensationalistic story -- and further benefits from brilliant work by Ben Foster and Thomasin McKenzie.
Tension, some peril in intense father-daughter drama.
Cast & Crew
- Bleecker Street
- © 2018 Bleecker Street Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.