Winner of the Grand Jury Prize and the Audience Award at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl is a uniquely funny, wonderfully charming tale of true friendship about a high school senior named Greg, his best friend and fellow student filmmaker Earl, and Rachel — a terminally ill classmate whom Greg is forced to spend time with at the request of his meddling mother.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $12.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Beautifully scripted and perfectly cast, Me & Earl & the Dying Girl is a coming-of-age movie with uncommon charm and insight.
Deeply moving, irreverent film about friends, cancer, life.
Cast & Crew
- Fox Searchlight
- © 2015 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.
- English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.