From Jerry Bruckheimer, producer of Pirates Of The Caribbean, and Jon Turteltaub, director of Phenomenon, comes National Treasure. It's the thrilling, edge-of-your-seat adventure starring Academy Award (R) winner Nicolas Cage (1995 Best Actor, Leaving Las Vegas) as Benjamin Franklin Gates. Ever since he was a boy, Gates has been obsessed with finding the legendary Knights Templar Treasure, the greatest fortune known to man. As Gates tries to find and decipher ancient riddles that will lead him to it, he's dogged by a ruthless enemy (Sean Bean, The Lord Of The Rings trilogy) who wants the riches for himself. Now in a race against time, Gates must steal one of America's most sacred and guarded documents -- the Declaration of Independence -- or let it, and a key clue to the mystery, fall into dangerous hands. Heart-pounding chases, close calls, and the FBI turn Gates's quest into a high-stakes crime caper and the most exciting treasure hunt you've ever experienced.
- Rent $2.99
- Buy $17.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: National Treasure is no treasure, but it's a fun ride for those who can forgive its highly improbable plot.
Historical adventure is a fun romp for tweens and up.
Cast & Crew
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Action & Adventure
- © Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.