Hidden among glaciers on Axel Heiberg Island, high in the Arctic Circle, are mountain bike lines too incredible to ignore. Harsh temperatures, volatile weather and nine-month winters mean that the area is normally devoid of human life. But each summer, this frozen landscape flourishes under endless daylight, revealing a spectacular ecosystem. Since the last ice age, glaciers have exposed massive polar deserts with the perfect moisture-to-sediment ratio on terrain beyond anything ridden in the history of the sport. Veteran freeride mountain bikers Darren Berrecloth and Cam Zink, embark on an expedition to the top of the world to explore this relatively unknown land, while sharing their knowledge with up-and-comers Carson Storch and Tom Van Steenbergen. With guidance from scientists based on the island, they discover a rapidly changing environment steeped in history, along with descents of nearly 3,000 feet, unlike anything anyone’s ridden to date.
- Rent $4.99
- Buy $9.99
Cast & Crew
- Red Bull Media House and Freeride Entertainment
- © 2018 Red Bull Media House
- English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Dutch (Subtitles), French (Subtitles), German (Subtitles), Italian (Subtitles), Japanese (Subtitles), Portuguese (Subtitles), Russian (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles), Spanish (Spain) (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.