A profoundly moving drama about our collective need to find meaning in the objects we hold dear, Nostalgia is a mosaic of interconnected stories built around the central theme of loss and memory, filled with characters as real and recognizable as your friends and neighbors. With what critics proclaim as "exceptional performances from a first-rate ensemble cast," including Jon Hamm (Baby Driver), Academy Award® winner Ellen Burstyn (Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore), and Academy Award®-nominated Catherine Keener (Get Out), Nostalgia is "a movie worth remembering" (Pete Hammond, Deadline).
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Nostalgia combines talented actors and honorable intentions, but poky pacing and a lack of depth make it unlikely the end result will ever inspire the titular emotion.
Leisurely, wistful drama about people and their belongings.
Cast & Crew
- Bleecker Street
- © 2017 Bleecker Street Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Spanish (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.