Stocked with a haul of laughs, Safe Men is the feature debut of writer/director John Hamburg (Why Him?, Along Came Polly, and I Love You, Man). The 1998 movie mixes and matches elements of caper film, buddy flick, and music spoof. Spotlighting early lead roles for future stars Sam Rockwell, Steve Zahn, Paul Giamatti, and Mark Ruffalo as well as great turns for veteran character actors Michael Lerner (an Oscar nominee for Barton Fink) and Raymond Serra, Safe Men is a breakthrough comedy in more ways than one.
Cast & Crew
- Focus Features
- © 1998 Focus Features. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.