One of the most historically significant films of all time, Steven Spielberg’s Schindler’s List is a powerful story whose lessons of courage and faith continue to inspire generations. Winner of seven Academy Awards® including Best Picture and Best Director, this incredible true story follows the enigmatic Oskar Schindler (Liam Neeson), who saved the lives of more than 1,100 Jews during the Holocaust. It is the triumph of one man who made a difference and the drama of those who survived one of the darkest chapters in human history because of what he did.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Schindler's List blends the abject horror of the Holocaust with Steven Spielberg's signature tender humanism to create the director's dramatic masterpiece.
Accurate, heartbreaking masterpiece about the Holocaust.
Cast & Crew
- Universal Pictures
- © 1993 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant nondialogue information.