While still in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down on the eve of his wedding when an uninvited Donny suddenly shows up. Trying desperately to reconnect with his son, Donny is now forced to deal with the repercussions of his bad parenting skills. Co-starring Leighton Meester and featuring incredible cameos from a cavalcade of stars including Susan Sarandon, Vanilla Ice and James Caan.
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 3.4/10
- Fresh 23
- Rotten 90
Critics Consensus: While it does represent a new foray into raunch for the normally PG-13 Sandler, That's My Boy finds him repeating himself to diminishing effect - and dragging Andy Samberg down with him.
Raunchy, juvenile humor will offend many, amuse very few.
Cast & Crew
- Happy Madison Productions
- © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.