The Empty Man is a supernatural horror film filled with action, suspense and sheer terror! After teenagers from a small Midwestern town begin to mysteriously vanish, the locals begin to suspect that their disappearances may somehow be tied to a terrifying local legend. Thrust out of retirement, James Lasombra (James Badge Dale), a troubled former cop still reeling from the deaths of his own wife and son, begins to investigate the events that have shaken this community. Things take a bizarre turn when Lasombra discovers a secretive group of occultists who seem to be attempting to bring forth a horrific, mystical entity. Before long, Lasombra realizes that his life — and the lives of those close to him — are in terrible danger in this white-knuckle chiller. The Empty Man also stars Marin Ireland, Stephen Root, Ron Canada, Robert Aramayo, Joel Courtney and Sasha Frolova. Directed by David Prior from his screen story and screenplay based on Cullen Bunn’s novel.
- Rent $5.99
- Buy $9.99
Ratings and Reviews
Bloody violence, some sex in disappointing sci-fi chiller.
Cast & Crew
- BOOM! STUDIOS
- © 2020 20th Century Studios
- English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.