In "The Hangover Part II," Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. With the memory of Doug's nearly disastrous bachelor party in Las Vegas still fresh-or at least well-documented-Stu is taking no chances. He has opted for a safe, subdued, pre-wedding trip brunch, with pancakes, coffee...and no alcohol. However, things don't always go as planned. Two nights before the big day, at a fabulous resort in Thailand, Stu relents. One beer each. In sealed bottles. What could go wrong? What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 4.9/10
- Fresh 79
- Rotten 159
Critics Consensus: A crueler, darker, raunchier carbon copy of the first installment, The Hangover Part II lacks the element of surprise -- and most of the joy -- that helped make the original a hit.
Raunchy comedy sequel is cruder, less funny, than original.
Cast & Crew
- Warner Bros.
- © 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Legendary Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
- English (United States) (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Danish (Denmark) (Subtitles), Dutch (Netherlands) (Subtitles), Finnish (Finland) (Subtitles), French (Canada) (Subtitles, Stereo), German (Germany) (Subtitles), Greek (Greece) (Subtitles), Italian (Italy) (Subtitles), Norwegian (Norway) (Subtitles), Portuguese (Brazil) (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo), Swedish (Sweden) (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.