It's been two years. Phil, Stu and Doug are happily living uneventful lives at home. Tattoos have been lasered off, files purged. The guys have nearly recovered from their roofie'd nights of Las Vegas and being kidnapped, shot at, and chased by mobsters in Bangkok. The only member of the Wolfpack who's not content is Alan. Still lacking a sense of purpose, he has ditched his meds and given in to his natural impulses in a big way–until a personal crisis forces him to finally seek the help of his three best friends. With no bachelor party and no wedding, what could possibly go wrong? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off. It is the epic conclusion to an odyssey of mayhem and bad decisions, in which the guys must finish what they started by going back to where it all began: Las Vegas. One way or another ... it all ends here.
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 4.1/10
- Fresh 41
- Rotten 157
Critics Consensus: Less a comedy than an angrily dark action thriller, The Hangover Part III diverges from the series' rote formula but offers nothing compelling in its place.
Wolf Pack "threequel" has tons of danger, crude content.
Cast & Crew
- Warner Bros.
- © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Legendary Pictures Funding, LLC.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Subtitles, Stereo), Portuguese (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.