What you can't see can hurt you. Emmy winner Elisabeth Moss (Us, Hulu's The Handmaid's Tale) stars in a terrifying modern tale of obsession inspired by Universal's classic monster character. Trapped in a violent, controlling relationship with a wealthy and brilliant scientist, Cecilia Kass (Moss) escapes in the dead of night and disappears into hiding, aided by her sister (Harriet Dyer, NBC's The InBetween), their childhood friend (Aldis Hodge, Straight Outta Compton) and his teenage daughter (Storm Reid, HBO's Euphoria). But when Cecilia's abusive ex (Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Netflix's The Haunting of Hill House) commits suicide and leaves her a generous portion of his vast fortune, Cecilia suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of eerie coincidences turns lethal, threatening the lives of those she loves, Cecilia's sanity begins to unravel as she desperately tries to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Smart, well-acted, and above all scary, The Invisible Man proves that sometimes, the classic source material for a fresh reboot can be hiding in plain sight.
Clever, tense sci-fi horror remake has blood, gore.
Cast & Crew
- Universal Pictures
- © 2019 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Dolby Atmos, Dolby 5.1, Stereo, CC, SDH, AD)
French (Stereo, Subtitles), Spanish (Stereo, Subtitles)
- Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.