A mysterious event from Earth's past threatens to ignite a war so big that the Transformers alone will not be able to save the planet. Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) and the Autobots must fight against the darkness to defend our world from the Decepticons' all-consuming evil in the smash hit from director Michael Bay and executive producer Steven Spielberg.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 4.8/10
- Fresh 89
- Rotten 166
Critics Consensus: Its special effects -- and 3D shots -- are undeniably impressive, but they aren't enough to fill up its loud, bloated running time, or mask its thin, indifferent script.
Slightly better than No. 2 but still crude and very violent.
Cast & Crew
- Action & Adventure
- © 2011 by Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Canada) (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.