From Director Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg comes the biggest, most explosive Transformers yet. Our world's greatest hero becomes our fiercest enemy when Optimus Prime launches a mission to save Cybertron by destroying Earth. Now Bumblebee and Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) must lead the Autobots against their former ally in the ultimate battle to save mankind from annihilation.
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 3.3/10
- Fresh 33
- Rotten 178
Critics Consensus: Cacophonous, thinly plotted, and boasting state-of-the-art special effects, The Last Knight is pretty much what you'd expect from the fifth installment of the Transformers franchise.
Unsatisfying sequel is big on explosions, short on all else.
Cast & Crew
- Action & Adventure
- © MMXVII Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1, Dolby 7.1)
- French (Subtitles, Stereo), Portuguese (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.