From the creators of Shrek comes DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls, a smart, funny and irreverent comedy about the search for happiness, and just how far some will go to get it. This hilarious film transports audiences to a colorful, wondrous world populated by the overly optimistic Trolls, who have a constant dance in their step and a song on their lips, and the comically pessimistic Bergens, who are only happy when they have Trolls in their stomachs. After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy (Kendrick), the happiest Troll ever born, and the overly-cautious curmudgeonly Branch (Timberlake) set off on a journey to rescue her friends. Together, this mismatched duo embarks on a mission full of adventure and mishaps – trying to tolerate each other long enough to get the job done. Utilizing music to further the film's narrative, the Trolls soundtrack is produced by Justin Timberlake and features original songs by Justin Timberlake and Gwen Stefani, in addition to a number of classic hits from the ‘60s – ‘80s.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $14.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Trolls brings its instantly recognizable characters to the big screen in a colorful adventure that, while geared toward the younger set, isn't without rewards for parents.
Fun, colorful adventure has some peril, lots of great music.
Cast & Crew
- Kids & Family
- © 2016 DreamWorks Animation, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
- English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1, Dolby 7.1)
- French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.