On the spookiest night of the year, Madea is summoned to keep a watchful eye on Brian's teenage daughter and keep her out of trouble. Little does she know, the trouble is coming for her. Fortunately, or not, she has her posse of Bam, Hattie and Joe to shield off ghosts and killer clowns. It's a fright fest where all hell-arity breaks loose.
- Rent $3.99
- Buy $12.99
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 3.9/10
- Fresh 8
- Rotten 28
Critics Consensus: Boo! A Madea Halloween won't win Tyler Perry's long-running franchise many new converts -- but at nine films and counting, it hardly needs to.
Madea franchise is getting so tired it's scary.
Cast & Crew
- © 2016 AFFG, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Artwork & Supplementary Materials 2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Danish (Subtitles), Dutch (Subtitles), Finnish (Subtitles), French (France) (Subtitles), German (Germany) (Subtitles), Italian (Subtitles), Norwegian (Subtitles), Polish (Subtitles), Portuguese (Brazil) (Subtitles), Portuguese (Portugal) (Subtitles), Russian (Subtitles), Simplified Chinese (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles), Spanish (Spain) (Subtitles), Swedish (Subtitles), Thai (Subtitles), Traditional Chinese (Subtitles), Turkish (Subtitles)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.