It's 1947 Hollywood and Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins), a down-on-his-luck detective is hired to find proof that Marvin Acme, gag factory mogul and owner of Toontown, is playing hanky-panky with femme fatale Jessica Rabbit, wife of Maroon Cartoon superstar, Roger Rabbit. When Acme is found murdered, all fingers point to Roger, who begs the Toon-hating Valiant to find the real evildoer.
- Rent $2.99
- Buy $17.99
Ratings and Reviews
Critics Consensus: Who Framed Roger Rabbit is an innovative and entertaining film that features a groundbreaking mix of live action and animation, with a touching and original story to boot.
Deceptively mature movie mixes fun with guns, innuendo.
Cast & Crew
- Touchstone Pictures
- © 1998 Touchstone Pictures
- English (Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- Dutch (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.