Winx ClubClosed Captioning
Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download this movie.
Embark on a fantasy adventure with Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna and Aisha, the Winx Club! a special group of friends with strength, beauty, and magic in their wings! In this feature-length special, join Bloom, Stella and the fairies of Alfea College as they learn to use their powers to battle evil and save the world! The Winx Club takes the girl power to new heights, with six great friends who not only do good, but they look great!
This isn't correct!!!
I used to watch winx club every saturday when i was little, nick has ruined this!! They left out ssssoooo many parts people need to see, like:
1) Riven turning evil
2) Bradon being Sky and Sky being Brandon
3) They screwed up Bloom geting her powers
4) MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THIS BUT THESE ARE MAJOR THINGS THAT GO ON INBETWEEN 2 AND 10 EPISODES!!!!
I love nick but they need to get the story right. I probably sound like other people that have posted but if you haven't read the other complaints, you need to.
(* I probably spelled a bunch of things wrong and the grammar isn't right)
I might get used to it
I Love love love winx club. I remember getting the first book when I was five and the 4kids version starting that week. Here is my opinion
1. They skipped EVERYTHING!! Seriously I know your trying to finish things up quick but seriously let it make sense.
2. A lot was wrong. Sky is supposed to be brandon, bloom is supposed to be Viranda, the spells were different, and other stuff, but I don't want to list them all.
3. This maybe just because I haven't gotten used to the voices, but I'm not a huge fan of all of there choices, but maybe I'll get used to them
4. It's not Aisha it's Layla!!!! Aisha is not a good name for her. Layla fits her perfectly, Aisha just isn't her name. It doesn't work for her.
I'll try and get used to it, but 4kids will always be my favorite version. Not RAI, because there's is bad, and not nick, though I'll try my hardest to get used to the changes, but the 4kids version will always be the best
actually. Im dissapointed. They cut out too many parts. That made it confusing. I watched the rai version alrdy so i kno what happens but wat about ppl who are just starting to watch winx. Lik the part when bloom says thnx for saving me from those witches, they didnt show them. Most ppl who buy/watch this alrdy kno what happens so its no big deal, but what about new ppl.