Following the classic Marvel mythology, X-MEN: FIRST CLASS charts the epic beginning of the X-Men saga. Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together with other mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known.
Ratings and Reviews
- Average 7.4/10
- Fresh 241
- Rotten 39
Critics Consensus: With a strong script, stylish direction, and powerful performances from its well-rounded cast, X-Men: First Class is a welcome return to form for the franchise.
Superhero film has action, thrills, tough moral questions.
Cast & Crew
- 20th Century Fox
- Action & Adventure
- © 2011 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. X-Men, all character names and their distinctive likenesses: TM & 2011 Marvel Entertainment, LLC and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
- French (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with addition of relevant nondialogue information.
- Audio description refers to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.