Su playlist: B.B. King
Para escuchar un fragmento de una canción, pon el ratón sobre su título y haz clic en reproducir. Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar música.
- B.B. King's Playlist
$6.84 B.B. King's Playlist
- 1. "What a Wonderful World (Single Version)" de Louis Armstrong: "It seems to me that everything we've talked about, at the moment, has been a personal thing to me. Now at almost 80 years old I look around and I see, like in that song 'I hear babies cry and then I think to myself what a wonderful world' because these children that are being born today, growing up today, will learn much more than I'll ever know, and that's a fact. And then the way Louis sings, he didn't have a beautiful voice to some. But to me it was . . . that gravel voice, no one had one like it."
- 2. "Two Franks" de Count Basie, Frank Foster & Frank Wess: "Two Franks' is one of the best artistic things that you'll ever hear from two saxophone players. I've always liked Count Basie because he always carried a great band. And the band made me love them because they played 'bluesy.' Even though (they were) 'jazz,' they made you want to tap your feet. On this particular cut, these guys worked so beautifully. They do something that I never heard before and I think it's a great piece of work."
- 3. "Gypsy Woman" de Muddy Waters: "Muddy Waters, to me, was the Godfather of the blues. We called James Brown the Godfather of soul. I've even been called the King of the blues — I never called myself that but I've heard people say it. But to me, Muddy Waters was THE Godfather, and still is, THE Godfather of the blues. When he started to tell his story about the gypsy woman told him that these things would happen. And he checked them out and they did. I thought that was a great story."
- 5. "I Wouldn't Treat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me)" de Bobby Bland: "Bobby Bland is known as a blues singer but he sings many styles of songs. And he has a voice that many people like myself wish we had. He does songs so smoothly, so easily — he sounds like himself. I've worked with him many times and I've said to myself, 'God, I just wish I could put together the sounds that he does in his voice. I'm just talkin' about the smooth singin'. Just the straight out singin.' He's a great singer and he has so much soul in what he sings."
- 6. "How Many More Years (Single Version)" de Howlin' Wolf: "I'm realizing more and more and more how personal these things are. And you start to think 'how many more years do I have to go along with this?' Whatever it is that you don't like. Then you start to thinkin' about even your job. You're not getting paid what you think you should, the man that you work for isn't doin' you exactly like you think he should. If you was the boss you wouldn't do what he does (not realizing that the sometimes the boss has to be like that)."
Título Artista Duración Precio 1 What a Wonderful World (Single Version) Louis Armstrong 2:20 $1.29 Ver en iTunes 2 Two Franks Count Basie, Frank Foster & Frank Wess 3:12 $1.29 Ver en iTunes 3 Gypsy Woman Muddy Waters 2:33 $1.29 Ver en iTunes 4 Stormy Monday (aka Call It Stormy Monday) T-Bone Walker 5:41 $0.99 Ver en iTunes 5 I Wouldn't Treat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me) Bobby Bland 3:19 $0.99 Ver en iTunes 6 How Many More Years (Single Version) Howlin' Wolf 2:42 $0.99 Ver en iTunes 6 canciones
Reseñas de clientes
B.B. is a True Mench
I love B.B. and being proud of his feeling of the blues! He does love all sorts of musical styles and is level-headed and sincere!!
i am cleanin my house. this playlist is really good. love it.
- $6.84 B.B. King's Playlist
- Publicado: 27/06/2005