Jason Aldean's Playlist
To preview a song, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to buy and download music.
- 1. "November Rain" by Guns N' Roses: "This song has my favorite guitar solo of all time."
- 4. "If You Could Only See" by Tonic: "This song never gets old to me. Great song by a great band."
- 5. "Dinosaur" by Hank Williams Jr.: "This song cracks me up every time I hear it. Leave it to Hank to tell it like it is."
- 6. "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts: "I was on tour with these guys when they released this song, and I found myself running to the side of the stage every night to hear them sing it. Very well-written powerful song."
- 7. "It's Not Me" by 3 Doors Down: "If I was in a rock band, this is the kind of music I would want to play. This whole album is incredible."
Name Artist Time Price 1 November Rain Guns N' Roses 8:57 $1.29 View In iTunes 2 Sticks and Stones Tracy Lawrence 3:38 $0.99 View In iTunes 3 My Home's In Alabama Alabama 8:28 $0.99 View In iTunes 4 If You Could Only See Tonic 4:21 $1.29 View In iTunes 5 Dinosaur Hank Williams Jr. 3:19 $1.29 View In iTunes 6 What Hurts the Most Rascal Flatts 3:34 $1.29 View In iTunes 7 It's Not Me 3 Doors Down 3:14 $1.29 View In iTunes 8 Nobody In His Right Mind Would've Left Her George Strait 2:49 $1.29 View In iTunes 8 Songs
I love jason's songs they are all really good! i love you jason!!!
What an awesome list
I love Jason Aldeans music. Saw him in concert last month for the first time, but not the last! He is ahhhh-mazing! Got to meet him at the meet and greet also. Hunk o' burning love (sorry honey....heehee)
Smokey mountain rain is one of the all time great songs. I still cry every time I hear that song. I did from the time I was a young girl. I would love to see if we shared the love of the song "Aint no sunshine" Bill Withers.....
Love the choices for sure tho!
<3 the Aldean Army fan, Mellie
Love all these songs....my kind of music!!! I still LOVE GNR and november rain was my fav when I saw in concert...the piano solo axel did was AMAZING! I guess it's the age group we are in...LOL!