iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening Apple Books.If Apple Books doesn't open, click the Books app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download and subscribe to 32 Fans by Akiva Wienerkur and Alexander Chester, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download

32 Fans

By Akiva Wienerkur and Alexander Chester

To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.

Description

32 Fans began as a daily NFL preseason podcast, morphed into a weekly NFL podcast, and now features Akiva Wienerkur (@keev26) and Alexander Chester (@achester99) arguing about sports, pop culture, politics, and any other hot takes they fancy.

Customer Reviews

Not what you think.

This podcast isn't just football talk it’s soo much more. The host have great chemistry and are very entertaining. Found this podcast from Rob and Akiva Need A Podcast (a must listen). Try this podcast. I suggest the episode of Keev trying to explain the WWE and Royal Rumble. Good work guys. Keep it up!!!

Would be 5 Stars.....

This is a great podcast, they can make any random subject worth listening to and I would give it 5 stars even though:

- they have huge cultural blindspots especially with anything non-American
- they wouldn’t know a hot take if it smoothed a silk sheet for them

The reason for the 1 star is they need to sort the audio out. Some of the mic issues and pop filter issues are such an easy fix that they need to devote only 1% of their energy to audio quality and then spend the other 99% making their lists and other trivial content such as a bracket of team mascots and which would win an MMA tournament.

If you like Ratings Lists, this is for you!

Akiva and Alexander breakdown anything from the top Cereals to ranking all the Team Nicknames from the major sports leagues. Their ramblings are oddly interesting and great to listen to while stuck in your commute.

Oh, they also talk football (sometimes).

32 Fans
View in iTunes

Customer Ratings