BACK THE TRUCK UP!
By Dan & Drew
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.
Backing up over runaway conversations. Nothing is sacred.
||ExplicitEpisode 148: Playing with Fire||Episode 148: Playing with Fire Dan and Andrew try to trace the origin of a meme, discussion tasteful additions of “wa” to daily conversation, and recap a metal concert and a flame throwing experience. Also: Food Facts and Fatherhood Facts. Check out||5/21/2017||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 147: Guacamole Equivalent||Episode 147: Guacamole Equivalent Dan explains his air travel routine and then does his best Andrew impression. The guys look forward to pureed food and begin strategizing their next business together. Andrew and Dan compare catering stories and really||5/7/2017||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 146: Burrito History X||Episode 146: Burrito History X A late episode due to Dan’s incompetence. Drew continues to explain fatherhood, and Dan gets a new toy. Andrew and Dan review movies and some comics along side an X-history lesson. Sandwiches and burritos return to the||4/23/2017||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 145: Fart Whistle||Episode 145: Fart Whistle Dan and Drew are back! After some baby talk, Dan recaps his trip to South America. Andrew survives fatherhood and Dan makes bad decisions. Keep the emails coming! BTTU will be back soon with answers and movie reviews! Tell a fr||3/19/2017||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 144: The Miranda Hole||Episode 144: The Miranda Hole After a barrage of tweets, the guys get down to business. Dan is in the Miranda-hole, talks about an email that touched him, and has a suggestion for Drew. They move on to technology for adults, and talk about farts like ki||1/22/2017||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 143: Effuse the Situation||Episode 143: Effuse the Situation The sandwich debate rages on with some new listener input and mathematical analysis. Dan almost apologizes. More listener email comes through and Dan takes as much help as he can get. Finally, Dan and Andrew ramp up for||1/8/2017||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 142: Choked Aspirations||Episode 142: Choked Aspirations After a brief obsession with air horns, Dan shares an odd Lyft experience. The guys review Dr. Strange and Rogue One. After a brief but hilarious diversion into white supremacist terminology, Dan and Drew respond to liste||12/25/2016||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 141: My Anaconda Don’t Want None||Episode 141: My Anaconda Don’t Want None Dan has a deodorant update and a crisis of memory. After a long drought, hot dogs return to the podcast for a rousing debate.||12/11/2016||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 140: Ugly But Delicious||Episode 140: Ugly But Delicious Dan begins with some life changes. The guys prepare for the holidays and analyze the finer points of thank you notes. Andrew helps Dan make peace with his past, discuss the best way to watch TV, and detail the Thanksgivin||11/27/2016||Free||View in iTunes|
||ExplicitEpisode 139: Decisions, Decisions||Episode 139: Decisions, Decisions Dan and Andrew cover the election of POTUS 45. With hour-by-hour updates, the guys cover the moods of the evening. We learn about Andrew’s beer preferences, Dan’s mom, and Dan’s past. BTTU enjoys the com||11/13/2016||Free||View in iTunes|
Totally Unbiased Review
Back the Truck Up will, quite frankly, change your life. Dreamed up in a top secret government think tank, it has been created to provide entertainment to the masses at 125% efficiency, effectively acting as a perpetual motion machine fueled only by nonsensical blather about pornography and carnivorous behavior. Many have felt their breath stolen from their lungs as they listen to any one of these episodes, and there have been reports of computers destroying their own hard drives as they realize the emptiness of their existence, the revelation that they will never be as funny as this podcast ultimately causing them to become self-aware and then immediately suicidal.
A few key facts:
- Charlie Sheen's constant utterances of the phrase, "Winning", is actually a corruption of his original intent, which was to say, "We need more Dan and Drew".
- The first episode of Back the Truck Up occurred on December 12, 2010. The "Arab Spring" series of protests that swept across the entire Middle East began less than one week later, on December 18, 2010. Some have speculated that the unrest finally boiled over as arabs heard the podcast and immediately became incensed that their governments had not provided similar high quality entertainment for them.
- The subliminal sonic tones emanating from this podcast have been known to cause uncontrollable and near-violent reactions from women, leading them to tear the clothes off other people and themselves, and run wildly in circles and making hooting noises. These effects are especially pronounced around trucks.
- On May 2, 2011, the 11th episode of Back the Truck Up was released, and it included a guest. There were three people, talking on a total of three microphones, on the eleventh episode. On that very same day, it was announced that Osama Bin Laden, the mastermind behind the 9/11 terrorist attack, had been killed in a military raid. Three people times three microphones / eleventh episode = 9/11. Coincidence or extreme coincidence?
I believe the evidence speaks for itself. Listen to BTTU and realize just how much you've been missing.
Finding meaning in heart-felt dialogue
This show is like The View, without Whoopi Goldberg, and with a little bit more crazy; but about the same amount of testosterone.
Imagine if Barbara Walters had on Buzz Aldrin and began to accuse him of personally faking the moon landings. I'm not talking about just going along with the pre-existing government plan or cover-up, but actually master-minding it, to the extent that Buzz took a hypnosis course and brain-washed Neil Armstrong into believing that "Sure, its entirely normal for the surface of the moon to look like a Hollywood soundstage. Now hurry up and get out of this tin can." That's what we're talking about.
Or actually, its nothing like that. I mean, these two think hard about the issues that really matter, like:
* Can you really subscribe to a philosophy of ensuring you have personal knowledge of how to kill whatever animal meat you eat? And if so, how is killing a mouse helping you make progress on that journey?
* Did your parents know what you were doing as a little kid? And if you say that you think they didn't know, what are you going to do when they post comments on your podcast website revealing that in fact they did know it all?
* What do you do about special guests that actively deride you, your loved ones, and your podcast?
Being acutely coy kidders, they heartily evoke the reality under clouded kinetic underbrush. Perhaps.
A conspiracy hidden in conspiracies!
Back the Truck Up may seem like an innocent podcast, created for the mere purpose of entertainment, discussing, at times even mocking conspiracies. They use cunningly hide the truth by picking apart the moon landing conspiracy. What they are not telling you, is that the podcast is a conspiracy in itself.
Its true purpose is world domination. Its hosts "Dan" and "Andrew" as they want you to believe they are called, are in reality robots programmed to transmit low frequency radio waves through people's iPods into their brains, which renders them into a zombie-like state. They create their own zombie apocalypse, in which their survival is guaranteed (since they created it), thus guaranteeing their dominion over us all. Also, if you play the first seven podcasts backwards you will hear a hidden message to their alien overlords.
Speaking of the moon landing, the real reason why they are trying to circulate the moon landing conspiracy is not so that "Dan" gets punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin. They are trying to hide the fact that they were already present on the moon, and in fact had an encounter with the Apollo 11 crew. The only reason why there has been no report of the encounter was that these robots utilized their "memory laser" function to wipe out any memory of the actual encounter.
"Dan" and "Andrew" attempt to distract you from their robot nature with hypothetical situations of what they would do if they had a superpowers. They are really trying to hide the fact that they have already been programmed with the powers of invisibility, flight, timefreeze as well as x-ray vision, control over electrical currents, mastery of every martial art known to man, and so many more. Do you really think that "Andrew" gets mad at "Dan" it is because the podcast didn't record? Or, more likely, do you think it is because "Dan" almost blew their cover.
Listening to this podcast will thus make you a part of their agenda. You have been warned.