iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening Apple Books.If Apple Books doesn't open, click the Books app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download and subscribe to Nourishing Women Podcast by Meg Dixon and Victoria Myers, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download

Nourishing Women Podcast

By Meg Dixon and Victoria Myers

To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.

Description

Nourishing Women Podcast is hosted by Meg Dixon and Victoria Myers. Meg and Victoria are registered dietitians, owners and founders of the integrative nutrition practice, Nourishing Minds Nutrition. Blending evidenced based research with ancestral wisdom, Meg and Victoria give you real life advice on all things nutrition, health, wellness and so much more. They specialize in helping women ditch the diets, heal their digestion, regulate their hormones and learn to balance holistic living without obsession. We guarantee you'll be entertained, enlightened, inspired!

Customer Reviews

Awesome Podcast!!

Meg & Victoria, hosts of the Nourishing Women Podcast, highlights all aspects of health, nutrition and more in this can’t miss podcast! The hosts and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!

Best of the Best

These girls are such a joy to listen to on my daily walks with my pup. I have learned SO much. I wish I could reach out and hug them and thank them both. They have helped me immensely with learning how to love myself, my body, how to listen to my body and how to be my most vibrant self. Thank you, thank you! Keep doing what you’re doing girls because you both are changing lives with this podcast, especially mine. <3

Like the info but...

As an aspiring RD, I love the information presented on this podcast. I love the topics covered, but I would say only 65% of the podcast is actually information based. The other 35% is them rambling off on something, having a side conversation, or just having generally unfocused conversation. I truly hope this gets better with time, but it is something that turns me off from the podcast. However, I think that Meg and Victoria are well-intentioned, educated women who greatly desire to help us help ourselves. If you can wade through the off topic conversation, this will be a great podcast for you.

Nourishing Women Podcast
View in iTunes

Customer Ratings