iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download and subscribe to The Collector's Quest by Johnny, Kat, & Tyler, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download

The Collector's Quest

By Johnny, Kat, & Tyler

To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.

Description

Podcast by Johnny, Kat, & Tyler

Customer Reviews

Kat is the only redeeming quality about this cast

I just wanted to start off by saying I do like this podcast, it's not bad. Pretty much the only enjoyable thing about it though is Kat. The audio is horrible, each voice is in a different ear which makes it hard when you can only have one headphone in. Whenever Kat is talking Johnny is heavily breathing in my other headphone and it kind of creeps me out. It also seems like 85% it's Johnny talking and the other 15% is Kat. This podcast has potential it just needs some sprucing up a bit.

Great Start

Both hosts are very well informed on retrogame collecting, but they keep it light and don't talk down to you. I hope they keep at it

Small world

I dig this cast. I downloaded it today because it has a similar concept to my own, and I wanted to hear what they had to say. Jonny's voice kept nagging at me that I knew him, I checked out his instagram and, no luck. It wasn't until I got on YouTube later that night and saw I was subbed to him there, and that he was the voice to the sega cd complete review I'd watched 10 times in the last 5 years that it clicked. Small world. Anyway, Excellent stuff guys, keep it up.

The Collector's Quest
View in iTunes
  • Free
  • Category: Video Games
  • Language: English

Customer Ratings