The Land Geek Podcast Archive
By Mark Podolsky helps you understand Land Investing in the spirit of real estate investors with inspiration from Rich Dad Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki & Warren Buffet. The biz version of Marc Maron, Entrepreneur on Fire, Adam Carolla, Serial & Freakonomics
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.
Mark Podolsky (AKA The Land Geek), successful land investor, land investing coach and creator of the popular Best Passive Income Model Podcast has unscripted, free-flowing conversations with real estate and business experts. We have over 90 episodes in the archive. Please visit http://www.thelandgeek.com/landgeekpodcast to unlock the remaining episodes.
||CleanThe Safe & Cheap Way To Do a Title Search||Top 10||8/11/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanWhen to Quit Your Job & Start Land Investing Full Time||Top 10||8/11/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanHow to Save $2.4MM in the Land Business Working Part Time||Top 10||8/11/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanHow my Student makes over 1000% ROI in Land Investing||Top 10||8/11/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanWhat's Your End Game?||TOP 10||8/11/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanHow To Stay Disciplined in Land Investing||Top 10||8/11/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanA Student's Perspective of The Investor's Toolkit||TOP 10||8/10/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanWhy I love seller financing with a note and land contract||Top 10||8/10/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanWorking The Land Auction||Top 10||8/5/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
||CleanLearn All About Land Investing||TOP 10||8/5/2015||Free||View in iTunes|
I listen to a lot of financial podcasts and this is the best. The concept is simple, the knowledge and tips provided are amazing...they are also actionable by the average person. Great stuff!!
These podcast have help me take my land business to the next level!
This podcast is worth your time
I have been enjoying this podcast for several months. Mark and his frequent guest, Jeran, have excellent chemistry. They disagree vigorously on many topics, which keeps the discussion interesting and offers them a chance to flesh out their viewpoints, to the benefit of the listener seeking to increase her land business acumen. Mark is generous toward his guests. Jeran is refreshingly opinionated. I am grateful to them both for sharing years of accumulated wisdom. Whether or not The Land Geek Podcast whets your appetite for the land business, it is still worthwhile for the budding entrepreneur.
Listeners also subscribed to
- The Best Passive Income Model Podcast
- Mark Podolsky chats with real estate investors and thought leaders John Lee Dumas, Ari Meisel & Sharon Lechter with inspiration from Rich Dad Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffet & Steve Jobs. The biz version of Marc Maron, Entrepreneur on Fire, Ada
- View in iTunes
- Cash Flow From Land (Jack Jill Show Original Podcast)
- Jack Butala & Jill DeWit (Jack and Jill)
- View in iTunes
- The Mobile Home Park Investing Podcast - The #1 Real Estate Investing Podcast that will Show You How To Create Massive Cashfl
- Mobile Home Park Investing | Real Estate Investing | Kevin Bupp | Charles DeHart | Passive Income | Fix and Flip | Wholesaling | Flipping | Cash Flow | Rentals | Landlord | Passive Income
- View in iTunes