The Other 1%
By The Tablet Book Company
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.
There have always been stories of the fantastic. Tales of strange events, bizarre monsters, people with paranormal abilities. Reports of events that strain your credibility. Stories of alien abductions, ghostly presences, gravity-defying UFOs… But, eventually, 99% of these can be clarified, explained, rationalised; proven erroneous or fraudulent. Which leaves 1% that can’t. These then, are the stories of… THE OTHER 1%.
||Explicit12: The Other 1%: Hide and Seek||Author Jack Ellis is joining David to investigate the alleged reports of paranormal activity in a costal theatre. Is it all just a game? With Joshua Crisp as Jack Ellis A full-cast recording. New episodes on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th & 25th||10/15/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit11: The Other 1% Monologues: Protect & Survive - Day Seven||Britain has been hit by 160 nuclear warheads. For Darren, the postman the horror has only just begun with Russell Shaw as Darren. Written by Gareth Strachan and produced & directed by Simon Moorhead. New episodes on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th & ...||10/9/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit10: The Other 1%: C-Block. Episode 3||Finn is dead! Will the tapes he left for Rebecca reveal the truth about what happened on the Harrier Estate after the death of Ben with Emily Carding as Rebecca Wynn. A full-cast recording. New episodes on the 1st, 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th & 25th of e...||10/5/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit9: The Other 1% Monologues: Protect & Survive - Day Zero||This is a different kind of horror - the horror of nuclear war. Inspired by the BBC Film "Threads", Protect & Survive is a story for 2018 with Amy Sutton as Carol. Written by Colin Brake and produced & directed by Simon Moorhead. New episodes on th...||10/1/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit8: The Other 1%: C-Block. Episode 2||A monstrous concrete estate is home to teenager Finn, where he suffers at the hands of the local gangs. Everything changes when the ghost of a murder victim appears to Finn with Emily Carding as Rebecca Wynn. A full-cast recording. New episodes o..||9/24/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit7: The Other 1%: C-Block. Episode 1||A teenager is forced to confront a murderer by the ghost of his victim. A full-cast recording. New episodes on the 5th, 15th & 25th of each month. Warning - contains explicit language and frightening situations not suitable for younger audiences...||9/14/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit6: The Other 1%: Morai - The Cooneen Ghost. Episode Two||Having decided to write about the legend of The Cooneen Ghost, author Jack Ellis is in Ireland doing research. He is joined by David's ghost hunting team, Richard a technical expert who specialises in EVP recordings and Kes, a medium with a past. Can t.||9/4/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit5: The Other 1%: Morai - The Cooneen Ghost. Episode One.||The Cooneen Ghost is said to be the most famous Irish ghost story in history. BBC’s Northern Ireland’s Greatest Haunts presenter and author Andy Matthews investigated the story of the family and claims the location to be one of the scariest he||8/25/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit4: The Other 1% Monologues: Holy Ghosts||The Lanes in Brighton in particular plays host to many of Brighton’s most notorious spirits, of monks and nuns from the medieval period. The Lanes in particular plays host to one of Brighton’s most notorious spirits. Written by Robert Cohen. Narrate||8/15/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit3: The Other 1% Monologue: No More Sin||In the nineteenth century John Holloway murdered his wife Celia, then transported her body in a trunk on a wheelbarrow to Lover’s Walk in Preston Park, Brighton, and buried the remains. Written and Narrated by Robert Cohen. New episodes on the 5th,||8/15/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit2: The Other 1% Monologue: Town Hall Trauma||Chief Constable Henry Solomon, who died in 1844, is thought to be the only Chief Constable in the UK to have been murdered in his own police station. His ghost reputedly haunts the basement of the building, now a town hall. Written and Narrated by Rob||8/5/2018||Free||View in iTunes|
||Explicit1: The Other 1% Monologue: Blame the Victim.||Percy Lefroy Mapleton was the British "railway murderer" of 1881\. Written by Robert Cohen. Narrator: Emily Carding. New episodes on the 5th, 15th & 25th of each month.||7/22/2018||Free||View in iTunes|