iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening Apple Books.If Apple Books doesn't open, click the Books app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview or buy TV shows, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download

Psych, Season 4HDTV-PGClosed Captioning

Open iTunes to preview or buy TV shows.

Description

Psych, the hit original series starring James Roday, Dulé Hill, and Corbin Bernsen, returns with its fourth season on USA Network. Always a mix of romance and plenty of mayhem, Psych ratchets up the action this season as the crime-fighting duo of Shawn and Gus save old-western towns, battle an international art thief, and even perform an exorcism or two. The fourth season guest stars include Cary Elwes, James Brolin, and Sendhil Ramamurthy, plus a return appearance by Rachael Leigh Cook.

Customer Reviews

Are you a fan of solving crimes?

awesomely hilarious season premier! basically the best show ever

Pysch is underrated!!!

It's so unfortunate that it's the 4th season of this show and 65% of the population have either never seen or heard of it but the other 35% are totally in love with it!!! Oh but everyones heard of The Mentalist!! What is up with that?? I'm proud to be a part of that 35% that are huge Psych fan! Psych doesn't get nearly enough credit as it should for their crazy antics!!

Excellent turn around time iTunes

less than 12 hours after the show airs, we've already got the season pass up-- perfect. However, my one gripe, and this isn't itunes at fault, the HD version of the show isn't very good HD. I know I know-- Apple TV is only 720p. But the other NBC shows look very very nice in HD (the Office and 30 Rock) As of the Season 3 of Psych, the HD wasn't much different than the standard. Hopefully this will change soon.