American Accent for Indian Language Speakers
By Zepho Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This program is for people from India who wish to improve their spoken American English.
* It focuses on the pronunciation of key vowel and consonants like the /v/ and /w/ distinction, the /r/ sound, the /th/ sound, and the British-influenced vowels and how to change them.
* It focuses on the length of sounds and syllables so that Indian speakers can change their underlying patterns and learn to speak American English clearly and effectively - to be understood the first time - without having to repeat!
* It covers common word stress issues and how to group words so that Americans can easily understand.
* It also identifies the most common mistakes Indian speakers make to enable change with less effort.
* Over 60 minutes of audio lessons
- USD 4.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 16 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zepho Inc
- © Zepho Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.