By Small Diet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is specifically about the Atkins Diet. If you want to buy all famous diets at a great discount, please search for "all diets".
Diet 3: Easy Atkins Diet.
Dr. Robert C. Atkins established the nutritional principles that remain the core of the Atkins Diet. This innovative thinker worked tirelessly to help people understand how to lose body fat by implementing these principles. With every passing year, independent research continues to confirm the wisdom of his ideas.
Easy Atkins Diet is a mobile app that guides you on which foods to eat, and explains why and how certain foods are good for you according to the Atkins principles.
This app provides you:
(1) A powerful Weight Tracker that lets you keep track of your weight, your meals, and your daily journal. The Weight Trackers helps you follow the Atkins principles as closely as possible.
(2) Thousands of fresh diet articles, a unique feature that NO other diet apps have.
(3) A discussion forum, open 24 hours a day.
(4) A nutrition search for millions of food items.
(5) Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator.
(6) Estimated Energy Requirement (EER) calculator.
(7) A Food Planner, which can be used as a Food Tracker.
(8) And much, much more, such as food tips, exercise tips, social trends, etc.
What's New in Version 2
NOTICE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR DATA BEFORE UPGRADING TO THE NEW VERSION.
The upgrading act will erase old data. After upgrading, you can download your data back.
How to upload data? Open your app, scroll to the bottom, click on the link "Upload and Download Data", then click the button "Click to Upload Data", write down the key given to you. After that, you can update your app to the new version. Then download your data back to the new version.
This update version fixes the freezing screen bug.
This update version improves performance.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 November 2011
- Version: 2
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Small Diet
- © 2011 Small Diet
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.