Best Immanuel Kant's works (with search)
By Mykola Kuznietsov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Best Collection of Immanuel Kant's works (with search)
Immanuel Kant was an 18th-century German philosopher from the Prussian city of Königsberg (now Kaliningrad, Russia). He is regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of modern Europe and of the late Enlightenment.
Kant created a new widespread perspective in philosophy which influenced philosophy through to the 21st Century. He also published important works of epistemology, as well as works relevant to religion, law, and history. One of his most prominent works is the Critique of Pure Reason, an investigation into the limitations and structure of reason itself. It encompasses an attack on traditional metaphysics and epistemology, and highlights Kant's own contribution to these areas. The other main works of his maturity are the Critique of Practical Reason, which concentrates on ethics, and the Critique of Judgment, which investigates aesthetics and teleology.
To simplify study of Kant's works the application supports full text search within all included texts. This is very useful when you need to find a quote or information on a particular subject but don't know where you should looking for.
This application consists of such Kant’s works:
I. FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF THE METAPHYSIC OF MORALS
1. Transition from the common rational knowledge of morality to the philosophical
2. Transition From Popular Moral Philosophy to the Metaphysic of Morals
- The Autonomy of the Will as the Supreme Principle of Morality
- Heteronomy of the Will as the Source of all spurious Principles of Morality
- Classification of all Principles of Morality which can be founded on the
Conception of Heteronomy
3. Transition From the Metaphysic of Morals to the Critique of Pure Practical Reason
- Freedom must be presupposed as a Property of the Will of all Rational Beings
- Of the Interest attaching to the Ideas of Morality
- How is a Categorical Imperative Possible?
- Of the Extreme Limits of all Practical Philosophy
- Concluding Remark
II. THE CRITIGUE OF PRACTICAL REASON
1. The Analytic of Pure Practical Reason
-Of the Principles of Pure Practical Reason
-Of the Concept of an Object of Pure Practical Reason
-Of the Motives of Pure Practical Reason
2. Dialectic of Pure Practical Reason
- Of a Dialectic of Pure Practical Reason Generally
- Of the Dialectic of Pure Reason in defining the Conception of the "Summum Bonum"
3. Methodology of Pure Practical Reason
III. THE CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON
- Of the difference between Pure and Empirical Knowledge
- The Human Intellect, even in an Unphilosophical State, is in Possession of Certain Cognitions "a priori"
- Philosophy stands in need of a Science which shall Determine the Possibility, Principles, and Extent of Human Knowledge "a priori"
- Of the Difference Between Analytical and Synthetical Judgements
- In all Theoretical Sciences of Reason, Synthetical Judgements "a priori" are contained as Principles
- The Universal Problem of Pure Reason
- Idea and Division of a Particular Science, under the Name of a Critique of Pure Reason
2. Transcendental Doctrine of Elements
- Transcendental Aesthetic
- Of Time
- Idea of a Transcendental Logic
3. Transcendental Logic
4. Analytic of Principles
IV. THE METAPHYSICAL ELEMENTS OF ETHICS
1. The Metaphysical Elements of Ethics
- Searchable concordance, search the complete works easily;
- Text resizer with a choice of 12 sizes;
- Automatically remembers last page viewed for each work;
- Option to double-tap page down or scroll;
- Landscape mode hides menu bar for maximum reading area.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- modified item "About"
- USD 5.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 July 2013
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mykola Kuznietsov
- © 2010 Kuznetsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.