Bluetooth GPS Status Tool
By Dual Electronics Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Dual Bluetooth GPS Status Tool app is a simple utility application for use with the Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver from Dual Electronics, models XGPS150 and XGPS150A. This app also works with the Axxera Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver, model XGPS150E, sold in Europe.
The app shows detailed information from the GPS receiver including:
- The number of GPS satellites in view and their signal strength
- Your current location, or an indication that the device is still waiting for satellite information
- Whether or not the GPS receiver is actively connected to the iPad/iPod touch/iPhone
- The battery level of the GPS receiver
- Whether or not the GPS receiver is charging
Installation of this app is optional. You do not have to install this app in order to make the GPS receiver work with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatible with iPad, iPod touch and iPhone models with Bluetooth.
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later (iOS 5.1 tested).
- For use only with the Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver, models XGPS150, XGPS150A and XGPS150E.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixed broken app icon on iPad retina displays
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 28 June 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Dual Electronics Corp.
- © 2012 Dual Electronics Corp. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.