Dermatology In-Review Kodachrome Flashcard Series
By Educational Testing and Assessment Systems, Inc. (ETAS)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can prepare for the dermatology Board and re-certification exams even more conveniently with the Derm In-Review Kodachrome Flashcard Series! From the creators of the most comprehensive exam preparatory study system in dermatology, Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) is proud to introduce a new high-yield study tool for the practitioner on-the-go. The Kodachrome Flashcard Series smartphone application allows you to customize your flashcard set and quickly & easily scroll through hundreds of exam-relevant images and answers.
• Use the "Flag" flashcard functionality to bookmark certain images and add them to a personally customized stack
• For enhanced review, you can read a supportive, second-order question for select images
• Get more with the expanded answer explanations, including differential diagnosis, available with select flashcards
• Skip ahead in your stack with the flashcard thumbnail feature
• Review only dermpath flashcards, only clinical flashcards, or a combined stack of both
In order to access this app you need to be registered with the Derm In-Review Online Practice Exam & Study System. To register now, please visit http://DermInReview.com/Merz.
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Derm In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Derm In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in both the print format and the electronic, searchable CD-ROM, as well as the companion Online Practice Exam & Study System; available at DermInReview.com/Merz, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Derm In-Review is available free of charge for resident and re-certifying dermatologists, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in an engaging, interactive format.
The Derm In-Review program is made possible by an educational grant from Merz. Dermpath images are a resource of Derm In-Review, brought to you by our educational partner Aurora Diagnostics.
What's New in Version 3.1
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Educational Testing and Assessment Systems, Inc.
- © 2012-2014 Educational Testing and Assessment Systems, Inc. (ETAS), a product of SanovaWorks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.