By Martin Barnard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The fast contacts app for the iPhone
Your app should be smart enough to know who your favorites are. It should know what number you want to call. It should know who you mean when you type someone's initials.
* Call, text or e-mail any contact in 1-3 taps
* Super clean design with custom qwerty keyboard
* Fast launch
* Is a great listener
* Learns who you call, text or e-mail the most and helps you find them faster (All stored locally, never shared)
* Almost makes it safe to make a call while driving. (But we can't say that)
* Features a theoretical shade of green that has never existed before (R:153 G:198 B:64). Back in the 90's Rob stated, "No, I believe this color exists!" And today we have it.
* Each tap on our keyboard equals 5 on yours
"New and Noteworthy" - Overall
"What's Hot" - Overall
"Staff favorites" - Overall
"New and Noteworthy" - Productivity
"What's Hot" - Productivity
* This is not a contacts manager! It is a contact contacter
* iPods and iPads will only be able to e-mail, unless they have a google voice client they ask Dialvetica to use.
* This app has ONLY the features listed below. You are paying for speed, user experience and ease of use, not features.
* You must first USE Dialvetica to contact people before it can learn who your favorites are. When you first open the app, contacts will be unsorted.
What's New in Version 2.4.1