Early Start Spelling Level 4 - 7
By Cherrytree Consultants Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learning to spell becomes a fun experience with the second Early Start Spelling game. This game guides your child through the spelling of the second half of the Dolch list.
Your child will enjoy learning to spell 10 words at a time from a list of 167 sight and high frequency words.
Children love any chance to use your iPhone or iPad, so why not channel that enthusiasm into teaching them to spell.
Your child will practice spelling, take tests and review words they know, to reinforce their learning.
Designed with three colour schemes and a choice of male or female voices. Your child will love learning to spell. Main features include:
1. Approximately 167 sight and high frequency words (including the second half of the Dolch List)
2. Unlimited players
3. Progress tracking for each player
4. The choice of either male or female voice
5. Two additional low contrast colour settings which may help in cases of dyslexia.
Note: None of our games have in application purchases or embedded advertising.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 03 September 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cherrytree Consultants Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Cherrytree Consultants Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.