By FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*NOTE* The FactSet app is for subscribers to FactSet only!
FactSet has been Transforming Information Into Intelligence for over 30 years, and is now doing so on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
FactSet allows you to access up to the minute market information, news, and research on the universe of companies, funds, and indices that are most important to you.
To log into the app, enter your corporate email address or FactSet email ID. A temporary six-digit passcode will be sent to your email. If you're on your iPad, tap the link in the email. If the email is not on your iPad, simply enter the passcode on your iPad and tap the Log In button to activate FactSet for iPad.
If you need assistance, please see Online Assistant page 16618, contact your FactSet Consultant, the Help Desk (877-FACTSET), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate ratings/reviews from our clients, but for support issues or questions please contact the FactSet Help Desk or your Consultant.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
• The home screen widget provides shortcuts to key app sections and recently visited areas
• Create or edit watch lists directly from identifier search results
• StreetAccount Today's Top News content is now available directly from the app homepage
• Improvements to performance and stability
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 04 May 2017
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
- © 2011 FactSet Research Systems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.