By Bhupendra Yadav
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application is used to track the growth of children from birth until the age of 36 months.
The application can be used to store weight, height and/or head circumference measurements and instantly generate the corresponding growth charts. The growth charts graph the baby's measurements along with statistical curves, as commonly done by pediatricians.
- securely stores any number of weight, height and head circumference measurements
- allows instant access to growth charts to track a child’s early development (from birth to 36 months)
- available charts: weight for age, height for age, head circumference for age, weight for height
- supports multiple units (kilograms / pounds, centimeters / inches)
- can be used for track the growth of multiple children
- requires no internet connectivity
- intuitive and easy-to-use interface
For growth charts for older children and adolescents (2 - 20 years), please see our 'Development Chart' application, also available through the App Store.
(KEYWORDS: baby, babies, newborn, infant, toddler, child, health, development, checkup, growthchart)
What's New in Version 1.5
✔ Migration to CoreData technology
✔ Ability to edit child profile even after adding records
✔ Ability to export growth charts as PDF files
✔ Ability to export growth data as spreadsheet (csv file)
✔ Message bubble to show details of plotted point
✔ New icons
✔ New graphics, colours
✔ Performance improvements in updating database
✔ Built in browser to get to help page
Note: All the old data is migrated properly to new database. You may have to go to baby database, by pressing the button on top right corner, and select a baby.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 26 March 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bhupendra Yadav
- © 2008 Bhupendra Yadav
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.