By Dreamfreeze Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hansel is a simple application to help you remember a location; where you parked your car, where you need to meet back with a group of people later, where a store or restaurant you wanted to visit but didn't have time, or any place you want.
The application takes advantage of the iPhone SDK's MapKit and CoreLocation frameworks for map and GPS services. It also utilizes a device's built in camera to help optionally retain a visual record of your location. It works with the Maps application to get directions.
Major features include:
- Ability to remember a location.
- Snap a photo of the location for later reference.
- Add a note to the photo to make it more memorable.
- Zoom map to reveal current & marked locations.
- Get directions from current to marked location.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Fixed a compatibility issue with 3.2 and iPad.