With "I can read my first word - The Game" children learn their first words with a fun, multi-stage game designed to help them progress. The game involves matching pictures with words in a wide variety of activities: word jigsaws, words to slide into a word piggybank, pieces to arrange correctly, games against-the-clock, and more. Each round can have a theme (animals, transport, nature, school, fruit & veg, etc.) or a random combination of themes (using the Mix). At every successfully completed stage, the player wins one of the pieces they need to complete a larger image. "I can read my first word" is the ideal way to help children enlarge their vocabulary by playing everyday. ----
Parents, teachers, don't hesitate to give us your suggestions on our Facebook to improve this application !
About the Game :
• Multi-stage game for learning first words
• Suite able for ages 3 to 6 yrs
• How to play: match words and pictures in a wide variety of game activities with gradually increasing difficulty levels
• Themes: animals, nature, transport, school, holidays, fruit & veg...
• 12 difficulty levels
• Aim of game: win pieces of a bigger image to complete
Please feel free to leave a review of the App on our Facebook page ""Appicadabra""."
Following the users' feedback, we made some improvements:
- Change of audios
- The addition of functions (music and audio separated)
- The addition of the price window for the thematic packs
We'll keep listening on our Facebook and Twitter, enter "Appicadabra".
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mediatools 2016
- USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.