iTronixLite - Electronics Box Free!
By Emir Fithri Bin Samsuddin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A free tool for electronics enthusiasts.
This app does NOT have any InApp Purchases. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
* 4,5,6-band resistor color codes translation from value entered and vice versa.
* Fast value entering, to enter 1000Ω, you just key in 1 and tap the kΩ button.
* For the 4-band tool, it also displays equivalent value of Ceramic Capacitors, Electrolytic Capacitors, Inductors and chip resistors. Also available a tool to translate Electrolytic capacitor's voltage rating codes.
* Ability to detect if the resistor value chosen is of EIA Standards or not.
* If value entered is not found, the nearest value will be shown.
* Shows the color codes in words, to prevent misinterpretation of colors.
* A simple flashlight (with 4 colors - white,red,green,blue). Useful for video color referencing. Starts always with a white light. The light is particularly useful if you are soldering away in a dark place or cannot find that component that just dropped from the table.
* A free inverting op-amp calculator.
If you like iTronixLite, check out iTronixPal (Paid Version) which features more functions and continuously updated.
What's New in Version 1.5
√ New flat look
√ Fix some bugs
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 September 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emir Fithri Bin Samsuddin
- © 2010-2014 emirBytes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.