K12 Timed Reading Practice
By K12 Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
K12 Timed Reading Practice lets readers in levels K-4 practice fluency by reading short, timed stories. Improving fluency allows readers to read smoothly and quickly so they can focus on comprehension rather than on decoding words.
• More than 250 short, engaging stories for young readers
• A variety of fiction and non-fiction
• 46 Flesch-Kincaid reading levels between 0.0 and 4.7
• Track one reader, multiple readers, or even a whole class
• Track stories read, words per minute, percent above or below average reading rates, and what's next on the reading list
• View recommendations for moving up or down in reading difficulty based on recorded Words per Minute scores
K12 Timed Reading Practice was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Language Arts and Phonics curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
-Fixed the timer
-Added link to new app with comprehension questions
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 19 July 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: K12, Inc.
- © 2010 K12 Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.