By Remington Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is suitable for use in a Linear Algebra course or any other course that involves matrix computations.
- arbitrary precision arithmetic, able to make calculations with very large numbers
- rational arithmetic, obtain results in fractional form
- decimal calculations
- Gaussian Elimination
- Matrix Inverse
- Solve any system of linear equations (overdetermined, underdetermined, unique solution)
- save a matrix from one operation and load it into another, saves you from re-typing matrices
- to save a matrix, just give it a unique name, the matrix dimensions are saved as well
- delete saved matrices with a simple swipe
E-mail Saved Matrices:
- e-mail saved matrices to yourself and others
- e-mail will contain matrices in Matlab and Maple syntax so that you can directly copy and paste your matrices in Matlab or Maple
Randomized Example Problems:
- generate random practice problems by tapping the "Rand" button
- "Rand" populates the input matrices with random numbers so you can practice solving problems and check your work
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Fixed layout issues caused by iOS 8.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 October 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Remington Technologies, LLC
- © Remington Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.