Medscape provides fast and accurate clinical answers at the point-of-care and is the leading medical resource for physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
Using Medscape Consult, physicians can access a community of more than 250K physicians worldwide to share cases, ask questions, and benefit from their knowledge and diverse experiences. Discuss clinical challenges and crowdsource the answers in a 24/7 moderated environment.
Feedback from our users on iTunes:
• “A must have for all medical professionals!”
• “This app is my life, period.”
• “Best medical resource out there. A+”
NEW! Find the lowest drug prices and share discount cards with patients.
With the Medscape app you can:
• Quickly look up medications and dosages with our Drug Reference Tool
• Avoid adverse drug combinations with our Drug Interaction Checker
• Find vital information for patient care with evidence-based Disease & Condition reference
• Stay current with the latest medical news and earn CME -- all in one place
• Other useful resources within the app: Step-by-Step Procedural Articles, Medical Calculators, Pill ID Tool, Image Collections, Formulary Information, and more!
The Medscape app is free. Log-in is required the first time you use the Medscape app. If you are new to Medscape, you can register for a free account in the app.
For more information, visit medscape.com/medscapeapp
If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having usage issues, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Clinical Practice Guidelines are now available on-the-go! Access all of the latest US and international guidelines released by major medical organizations. Review specific areas of patient care, such as workup, diagnosis, and treatment.
This update also includes performance enhancements and minor bug fixes to optimize your experience.
As always, thank you for your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent medical tool
I would like to be able to store all the data locally to avoid the situation of needing information when there is no Internet connection available.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.